Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 198
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,057
    Rep Points
    1,123.4
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Traf Click here to enlarge
    Lol, i wouldn't trust someone who brags about his accomplishments.
    I don't think he's bragging as much as sharing.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    498.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    I don't think he's bragging as much as sharing.
    Yeah, sharing information about dips and potential profits really (little bragging, because $#@! I got a lucky that it dipped as hard as it did) - But I sold again on Friday at 340 and got back in this morning at 290ish, so once again, another nice jump. I've been "testing" my theory about selling on Friday mornings and buying back in on Sundays, seems to be working out.
    DocRace 6266 - AD-E 650HP Intercooler - MMP Port Injection - 560whp @ 20psi on 93 octane only

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    325.6
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    you talking about ethereum?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, sharing information about dips and potential profits really (little bragging, because $#@! I got a lucky that it dipped as hard as it did) - But I sold again on Friday at 340 and got back in this morning at 290ish, so once again, another nice jump. I've been "testing" my theory about selling on Friday mornings and buying back in on Sundays, seems to be working out.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    498.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Newguy123 Click here to enlarge
    you talking about ethereum?
    Yes.
    DocRace 6266 - AD-E 650HP Intercooler - MMP Port Injection - 560whp @ 20psi on 93 octane only

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Points
    2,796.9
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like there could be some big movement down on bitcoin if China shuts it down there. Thoughts?

    -Rich

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,654.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    China banned Google...how did that work out? They are bigger than ever.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Points
    2,796.9
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    China banned Google...how did that work out? They are bigger than ever.
    But imagine how much bigger they'd be with one of the largest, fastest growing technology populations. Seems like there has to be a hit to it. Maybe it will just be a good time to buy.

    Rich

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,654.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    It is all speculation right now.

    Personally I think a lot of the new money in crypto recently is from South Korea. Their money is a big part of Bitcoin's move from 3,000 to over 4,000.

    Even if China bans crypto exchanges, the big whales in China will always find a different way to invest in crypto.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    128,172
    Rep Points
    36,849.3
    Mentioned
    2305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    369



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Even if China bans crypto exchanges
    Why would they?

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,654.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why would they?
    Its China, they like to control their people. They can't control a decentralized currency. Crypto makes it possible to skip the banking system and easily move money outside of the country.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    128,172
    Rep Points
    36,849.3
    Mentioned
    2305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    369



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Crypto makes it possible to skip the banking system and easily move money outside of the country.
    That's a good thing. China treats their people like a commodity.

    I like that Crypto is changing things.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    498.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    It is all speculation right now.

    Personally I think a lot of the new money in crypto recently is from South Korea. Their money is a big part of Bitcoin's move from 3,000 to over 4,000.

    Even if China bans crypto exchanges, the big whales in China will always find a different way to invest in crypto.
    No, that huge jump was due to BITCOIN hard forking. Now there it BITCOIN and BITCOINCash.
    DocRace 6266 - AD-E 650HP Intercooler - MMP Port Injection - 560whp @ 20psi on 93 octane only

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mandeville, LA.
    Posts
    121
    Rep Points
    511.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Anyone tracking how bigger sanctions on North Korea will effect crypto? I guess they are saying that by using crypto they can circumvent the sanctions.
    2008 135i, Satin Metalic Blue on Black , JB4 G5 ISO W/ Blutooth connect kit, DCI, CP-E DP's and mid, AA Axel back, 1 Gal trunk mount meth.
    2007 HD Road Glide
    My Soundcloud, Give it a shot: https://soundcloud.com/dj-a-r-f

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,654.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    No, that huge jump was due to BITCOIN hard forking. Now there it BITCOIN and BITCOINCash.
    Of course, but the money that came in since middle of the year was largely from SK. In july SK government officially legalized Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been pumping since then, the hard fork added to that.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,654.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FRD135i Click here to enlarge
    Anyone tracking how bigger sanctions on North Korea will effect crypto? I guess they are saying that by using crypto they can circumvent the sanctions.
    It is said NK hackers are trying to hack exchanges. They are not sure if they will were successful. Majority of people don't keep their crypto on exchanges anyways, they keep them in cold storage. If you are trading everyday, sure you have some sort of amount on exchange wallets. These reports don't mention what exchanges, or how much was taken. Very vague information. Then the news jumps to the conclusion Kim is using Bitcoin to skirt sanctions.

    NK hackers have hacked traditional banks, they are supposedly responsible for the SONY hack. NK hackers have been busy...lol.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,035
    Rep Points
    2,397.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Bitcoin and ethereum is waaay down now, Ill probably buy some more soon.

    Not sure what China is trying to do with Bitcoin but it seems like Russia is going the opposite way and endorsing it.
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X
    2007 Subaru STI - 20G/E85 - NF Tuned
    2006 BMW X3 - dog hauler
    2005 Infiniti G35 S - drift beater

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    498.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    Bitcoin and ethereum is waaay down now, Ill probably buy some more soon.

    Not sure what China is trying to do with Bitcoin but it seems like Russia is going the opposite way and endorsing it.
    China doesn't have control over crypto. And they want control over everything. So they are basically going to make their own and outlaw the rest in their country... which if they knew $#@! about Crypto they would know that's a bad idea. ha
    DocRace 6266 - AD-E 650HP Intercooler - MMP Port Injection - 560whp @ 20psi on 93 octane only

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,035
    Rep Points
    2,397.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    China doesn't have control over crypto. And they want control over everything. So they are basically going to make their own and outlaw the rest in their country... which if they knew $#@! about Crypto they would know that's a bad idea. ha
    Yeah I agree its stupid of them and I can see why they might be doing it.

    Doesn't China own the majority of the hashing power for the bitcoin blockchain though? What if there is more to it? Seems odd.
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X
    2007 Subaru STI - 20G/E85 - NF Tuned
    2006 BMW X3 - dog hauler
    2005 Infiniti G35 S - drift beater

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    498.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Eth is back to 300 this morning. I hope I'm not the only one making money on these huge dips.
    DocRace 6266 - AD-E 650HP Intercooler - MMP Port Injection - 560whp @ 20psi on 93 octane only

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    128,172
    Rep Points
    36,849.3
    Mentioned
    2305 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    369



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    Eth is back to 300 this morning. I hope I'm not the only one making money on these huge dips.
    You probably are.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    565.1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Hive Blockchain Technologies started trading on the TSX-V yesterday. I believe they're the first publicly traded mining company in North America. They've bought a gpu-based data centre in Iceland and have the option to purchase additional data centres as capital allows. It's believed they will be mining mostly Eth.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,035
    Rep Points
    2,397.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    Eth is back to 300 this morning. I hope I'm not the only one making money on these huge dips.
    I have been buying more on the dips but still haven't sold any...I was very close to selling on the last $400 run (I even posted on here I was thinking about it) but haven't pulled the trigger. When its on the upswing its always hard for me to not be optimistic thinking this is the time it will go even higher! Until it dips back down...lol
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X
    2007 Subaru STI - 20G/E85 - NF Tuned
    2006 BMW X3 - dog hauler
    2005 Infiniti G35 S - drift beater

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sanford, NC
    Posts
    277
    Rep Points
    498.4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    I have been buying more on the dips but still haven't sold any...I was very close to selling on the last $400 run (I even posted on here I was thinking about it) but haven't pulled the trigger. When its on the upswing its always hard for me to not be optimistic thinking this is the time it will go even higher! Until it dips back down...lol
    Yeah, there is always the risk vs reward thing. A friend of mine was actually mining ETH when it was still easy. Ended up with almost 300 ETH. His plan is to just hold out until it hits $1000. I keep trying to get him to sell high and buy low but he doesn't want to risk it. Either way he's going to make money still!
    DocRace 6266 - AD-E 650HP Intercooler - MMP Port Injection - 560whp @ 20psi on 93 octane only

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    325.6
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Where are you guys buying and selling Eth? I follow the ticker ETHUSD=X but doesn’t appear to be recognized like they did with the Bitcoin trust GBTC

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    565.1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw Click here to enlarge
    Hive Blockchain Technologies started trading on the TSX-V yesterday. I believe they're the first publicly traded mining company in North America. They've bought a gpu-based data centre in Iceland and have the option to purchase additional data centres as capital allows. It's believed they will be mining mostly Eth.
    I bought some of this stock yesterday and more this morning. In 1 day so far what I've bought is up 40%.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •