Close

Page 143 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4612
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Global Warming Likely to Be 30 to 45 Percent Lower Than Climate Models Project

opps somebody forgot to update the climate change models with al gore's math ..... lol opps

https://reason.com/blog/2018/04/24/g...e-30-to-45-per

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol the progressives are now attacking some of the DEM's biggest donors (amazon and starbucks).... I dont see this ending well for either, which is probably good for the rest of the country though

and the revolution continues to eat itself Click here to enlarge

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ons-opposition

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    it's funny how when 2 black guys are kicked out of starbucks (with nothing racist said) the MSM makes a huge story and covers it resulting in protest at hundreds of starbucks locations, but when a trump supporting black guy wearing a MAGA hat gets called racial slurs and threatened by the hispanic cheesecake factory staff in miami, the MSM is silent..... wonder why hmmmm

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...lly-wrong.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Comey better end up in jail:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sh*t moving fast all of sudden. Intelligence agencies have propaganda arm(aka MSM) in full swing right now. Trying to cover their tracks before IG report.

Coincidence?
    Crossfire Hurricane was the codename for Brennan and Comey’s operation in London. Strzok, Steele, Downer, Papadopoulos, Misfud, Halper, and Page meetings were all based in London.

Who was the CIA London Station Chief in 2016?

Gina Haspel
    Enter Rand Paul:
    https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...b-efc3aac10000

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mike rodgers already exposing Former CIA Director John Brennan's lies about the steele dossier not being part of the official Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference in the 2016 election...Rogers stated in a classified letter to Congress that the Clinton campaign-funded memos did factor into the ICA and NSA director James Clapper confirmed the same, showing the conflicting May 2017 testimony of Brennan before the House Intelligence Committee..

Lying under oath, isnt that something people get indicted for? Click here to enlarge

https://www.realclearinvestigations....f_dossier.html

fun fact Brennan is now a NBC/MSNBC commentator now... maybe that has something to do for the lack of calls for indictment Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Intelligence agencies have propaganda arm(aka MSM) in full swing right now. Trying to cover their tracks before IG report.
    The way they are spinning it is saying Trump was under investigation but they didn't reveal it unlike with Hillary so he benefitted.

Um, the FBI literally was weaponized against Trump before any official investigation was open. They invented dirt on him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    Lying under oath, isnt that something people get indicted for?
    You would think so but after Clinton made a mockery of it perjury doesn't even apply to Democrats.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This one really pisses me off. It's so infuriating to see the left and the media regurgitate this lie without any desire for accuracy:

You can go on youtube and in 5 seconds see Trump was responding to a comment about MS13. The media then twists this into Trump calling all immigrants animals and people actually eat it up. Honestly, I think they know they are lying and just don't care.

Look at this shriveled up old $#@! Pelosi just go on with the lie without any sense of decency. She says we need to respect people yet she has no problem suspending truth to bash the president. The hypocrisy is astounding:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

You can go on youtube and in 5 seconds see Trump was responding to a comment about MS13. The media then twists this into Trump calling all immigrants animals and people actually eat it up. Honestly, I think they know they are lying and just don't care.

Look at this shriveled up old $#@! Pelosi just go on with the lie without any sense of decency. She says we need to respect people yet she has no problem suspending truth to bash the president. The hypocrisy is astounding:

i saw that and love how she is trying to be all christian now with her "all humans have a spark of dignity in them" when defending MS-13 as being degraded by being called "animals"..... love her selective Christian faith when it benefits her.

I wonder if she would say the same defense for Hitler, Sadam, Stalin, Ted Bundy, Parkland shooter, ISIS, etc etc etc

people like her would sell their souls in a second for more power (oh wait she already did)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just don't understand how people are this damn stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its starts early on in the education system with leftist social brainwashing... ever notice how 99% of educators now are liberals? its not a coincidence, its a plan

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    its starts early on in the education system with leftist social brainwashing... ever notice how 99% of educators now are liberals? its not a coincidence, its a plan
    Even if they were to follow this plan it will just lead to war.

Gun control is never happening, pipe dream.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

they have done all the other parts of the plan to get as many people on their side. That's why they saved gun control for last, so they would have as many on their side as possible before going to war (physical or political).... they know they need their side at full strength before they try to take all the guns away....

first part of that is to demonize guns and gun owners, CHECK (all those people living in the past clinging to their guns and religion- obama)....
    second part.... legislation (already happening in FL and many other states).....
    third part is where they require you to turn over your gun.....
    part 4 red dawn lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I agree, who needs gun control. Just for fun this is school shootings for the past six month (reference the Trump network...I mean FOX)

Who needs ANY form of gun control -
    18 May Santa Fe, Texas
    11 May Palmdale, CA
    20 April Ocala, Florida
    20 Mar Lex, Maryland
    7 Mar, Birm, Ala
    14 Feb Parkland, Fl
    1 Feb, LA CA
    23 Jan, Benton, KY
    22 Jan, Italy, TX
    7 Dec Aztec, NM
    14 Nov Tehama, CA

What I love is the NRA says what is the answer to gun violence, more guns Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    What I love is the NRA says what is the answer to gun violence, more guns
    Because in a way it is as armed officers have stopped several shootings.

The only place shootings claimed multiple lives of recent memory was Florida where armed officers REFUSED to go in to stop it. Likely to increase the body count to increase the cry for regulation...

In other words, the government failed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because in a way it is as armed officers have stopped several shootings.

The only place shootings claimed multiple lives of recent memory was Florida where armed officers REFUSED to go in to stop it. Likely to increase the body count to increase the cry for regulation...

In other words, the government failed.
    WRONG - Today at least 8 are confirmed dead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WRONG - Today at least 8 are confirmed dead.
    I haven't read about what happened today but regardless the principle stay the same.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I haven't read about what happened today but regardless the principle stay the same.
    What is funny is the NRA and other right wing idiots won't even consider the fact that what we have right now is not working. Trump gives a speech on how sorry he is for the shooting but does nothing to change what has happened.

What is wrong with people having to undergo proper background checks and why is the NRA so much against it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2387 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is funny is the NRA and other right wing idiots won't even consider the fact that what we have right now is not working. Trump gives a speech on how sorry he is for the shooting but does nothing to change what has happened.
    What is he supposed to do exactly? Do you blame Trump when it rains too? This isn't his fault.

How long has the 2nd Amendment been around and how long have school shootings been a problem?

What is wrong with people having to undergo proper background checks and why is the NRA so much against it?
    I don't think they are at least now from what I've seen. I don't see how a background check eliminates the possibility. I do see how metal detectors and armed guards can.

I'm not even going to send my kids to a public school ever anyway. There is a reason it is public schools that are consistently the target.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    710 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Same old story. It's illegal to shoot people, easy to get guns illegally, easy to build bombs, etc. Something has changed with kids that seems to glorify mass killings. No doubt the media coverage plays a role.

The quickest solution is going to be more armed security and invasion of personal privacy to weed out these killers.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is he supposed to do exactly? Do you blame Trump when it rains too? This isn't his fault.

How long has the 2nd Amendment been around and how long have school shootings been a problem?

I don't think they are at least now from what I've seen. I don't see how a background check eliminates the possibility. I do see how metal detectors and armed guards can.

I'm not even going to send my kids to a public school ever anyway. There is a reason it is public schools that are consistently the target.
    I am blaming trump's inaction as after parkland he said he would do something - what exactly has been done? Trump was for gun control until he ran for president and needed the votes. When does the 2nd amendment take priority over peoples lives?